Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't Give Up On Your Heartspace!

Dear Friends,
I have been quiet over the holidays, for a much-needed rest.  I hope you are well and that the new year is treating you right.  There is much need for happiness in the world; go get it!

Never give up on finding what gives you  joy.  Never give up on creating beauty and sharing it with others.    Never give up on guarding what is beautiful and unique in your heart.  It is the source of your happiness and vitality.  Speaking of happiness and vitality. . .

In the next few weeks I will be posting more and more jewelry, and am contemplating opening another store, related to other crafts and art I do.

Please keep in touch.  I love visiting your blogs and reading your comments.

Best wishes for the New Year, from the Heart Space.

Su amiga,
Clarita

Mia, wearing the Spiral Turquoise Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love you it when you comment! Thanks!